Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why should you donate your unwanted car?
The income generated from your vehicle donation is used to help those in need.
2. In what condition should my vehicle be in?
No matter what condition your vehicle is in, the Society can use the value proceeds to help an individual or family get closer to self-sufficiency.
3. Where do I drop off my vehicle?
You don’t. We pick it up for you – for FREE.
5. How will my vehicle donation help?
The proceeds help our programs – Home Visit, Food Network, Voucher, and Disaster Relief.
6. Is my vehicle donation tax deductible?
YES! Our National Vehicle Donation Program will send you a tax-deductible receipt.
7. What kind of vehicles do you accept?
Cars, trucks, motorcycles, trailers, boats, and more.